Independence is critical in delivering exceptional service and results to our institutional clients. Grace Legacy Capital capitalizes on our independence in constructing a "best of breed" consulting firm, focusing on delivering the highest quality services and advice.
Two of our primary partners are Fiduciary Advisor Advocates (FAA) and Callan Associates. Together, FAA and Callan share our vision and commitment to delivering and promoting fiduciary excellence in all aspects of institutional consulting. Both FAA and Callan fill specific roles for our clients, and accordingly we would like to introduce both firms.
Founded in 1973, Callan Associates is headquartered in San Francisco and represents over $2 trillion in client assets. Of their 165 employees, 35 are CFA Charterholders, 44 have advanced degrees, and 64 are dedicated research specialists.
Within the research operations group, Callan focuses in five distinct areas
1. Capital Markets Group: Develops Callan capital market expectations
2. Global Manager Research: Provides support in manager research and manager search
3. Database: Develops and maintains comprehensive manager and plan sponsor databases
4. Analystical Services Group: Develops and supports analytical tools
5. Callan Investments Institute and Published Research Group: Disseminates Callan research, periodicals, and surveys
Through our relationship with Callan, Grace Legacy Capital is pleased to utilize the depth and expertise of Callan’s research teams on behalf of our clients.
Fiduciary Advisor Advocates is a community of like-minded advisors creating new possibilities in fiduciary enhancement and scalability. FAA operates as a cooperative by and for its members, in which members are advisory firms who share FAA’s guiding principles of fiduciary focus, clarity, transparency and investment-process excellence.
FAA provides critical infrastructure support in the fiduciary implementation process, described throughout our website, including operational and administrative support.